Family Law and Personal Injury Lawyers in Monmouth County
Considered one of the best places to live in New Jersey, Monmouth County is located on the northeast point of the Jersey Shore. Monmouth County is a suburb bedroom community of New York City and is known for its endless stretches of pristine beaches – enticing hundreds of thousands of visitors yearly.
Divorcing or suffering an injury due to the negligent actions of others can be an emotional and costly experience. If you are considering divorce or have been injured in an accident, our skillful and experienced Monmouth County lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC can help you resolve either matter quickly while protecting your rights and best interests.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Does the Firm Handle?
At Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC, our Monmouth County personal injury lawyers represent clients who suffered injuries through numerous types of accidents, including but not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
What Types of Family Law Cases Does the Firm Handle?
Our knowledgeable Monmouth County family law lawyers handle a diverse range of matters, including but not limited to:
- High-Asset Divorce
- Post-Decree Modification
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
How Can Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC Help Me?
Our skilled Monmouth County family lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC can help you with the following:
- Determine divorce legal grounds.
- Prepare divorce papers.
- Establish marital assets and equitable distribution of assets.
- Develop or amend new or existing child custody and co-parenting agreements.
- Develop child and spousal support arrangements.
- Negotiate a suitable settlement agreement with opposing counsel.
- Provide objective advice regarding your best interests and post-divorce future.
- Represent you in court if the case moves to trial.
If you have suffered an accident-related injury, our attorneys can handle the following:
- Investigating the accident and related reports.
- Filing all required documents.
- Interviewing witnesses and obtaining statements.
- Gathering evidence.
- Consulting experts, if applicable.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies for an appropriate settlement.
- Representing you in court should your case move to trial.
Our lawyers can gladly review your case and answer any questions or concerns.
Monmouth County Local Resources
- Monmouth County Superior Court
71 Monument St.
Freehold, NJ 07728
- Monmouth County Clerk’s Office
33 Mechanic St.
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Contact Our Monmouth County Lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC Today
Whether considering divorce or suffering an injury due to someone else’s negligence, our experienced Monmouth County lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC can help. Call 732-494-6099 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Located in Metuchen, New Jersey, we serve clients in Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Union County, and Somerset County.