Family Law and Personal Injury Lawyers in Middlesex County, New Jersey
Located in North-Central New Jersey, Middlesex County is the state’s third most populous county. Middlesex County is home to the prestigious Rutgers University and is culturally rich with arts and sciences, as well as many parks and outdoor recreation areas.
Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC handles many complex practice areas in Middlesex County, including personal injury and family law. Suffering injuries or divorcing can be emotionally taxing and costly. If you are contemplating divorce or have been injured through someone else’s negligence, our experienced and skilled Middlesex County lawyers can help.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do You Handle?
At Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC, our Middlesex County lawyers represent clients suffering injuries from a wide range of accidents, including but not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
What Types of Family Law Cases Do You Handle?
Our Middlesex County lawyers handle a multitude of family law matters, including:
- High-Asset Divorce
- Post-Decree Modification
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
How Can Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC Help Me?
Whether you have suffered an injury or are contemplating divorce, our Middlesex County lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC can help you every step of the way.
In personal injury matters, we can:
- Investigate the accident and review reports.
- File required documents.
- Interview witnesses.
- Gather evidence.
- Consult experts, if necessary.
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company.
- Represent you in court should your case move to trial.
In matters of divorce, we can assist in the following ways:
- Craft or amend child custody agreements.
- Determine an equitable division of marital assets.
- Determine grounds for divorce, if applicable.
- Establish child and spousal support arrangements.
- Negotiate an appropriate settlement agreement.
- Prepare divorce papers.
- Provide objective advice regarding your best interests and post-divorce future.
- Represent you in court if the case moves to trial.
Whatever your legal needs, our lawyers can answer your questions and review your case.
Middlesex County Resources
- 75 Bayard St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- 78 Bayard St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08816
Our Middlesex County Lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC Can Help You With Your Case
If you have been injured in an accident or are seeking a divorce, our Middlesex County lawyers at Wiley Lavender Maknoor, PC can assist you with all your legal needs. Call us today at 732-494-6099 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Located in Metuchen, New Jersey, we serve clients in Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Union County, and Somerset County.