How do you give back to your local community?
Goal: Educate people on the dangers of distracted driving
As personal injury lawyers in New Jersey, we believe that it is important to give back to our community as much as possible.
We are proud to present our latest community initiative by introducing a scholarship contest for those pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Write 250 – 300 words about how you give back to your community
- While not required we would recommend writing about a volunteer experience or an organization that you are a part of and would like to speak about
Who Is Eligible?
- Applicants must be high school seniors that are graduating in summer 2022; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university for the start of the fall 2022 semester.
- Applications and essay must be submitted before August 15th, 2023; and
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than August 30th, 2023.
The winner of the contest will receive a $1,500 scholarship to contribute to their college tuition costs.